Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dyslexic Mime

Torturous it would seem
Live the way we do
Remedy this with what
Hold on my dear

Taking a vaccine hurts
So does not taking it later on
Pain is inevitable
But happiness is a possibility

Writing dischords of rhymes
Feeling like a dyslexic mime
Tomorrow brings rocky starts
Home is an idea I don't have

Unlucky the son of lucky
To be loved but never had
In the end there isn't one
As in the beginning none

Sticks and stones they
Broke my bones see
But words oh how they did me
Scabs of my mind still itching

Find it in his heart frantic
Future remains unsteady balance
Sunsets melt down into nothing
Dark exists without something

Hanging on gossamer thread
Breathing clean mission dread
This ones for me but you can see
I burn on the inside like tobacco indeed

© Rahul Chidambaran 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment