Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Concur

Hey hon, won't you take my hand?
I wanna let you inside
I hope that you understand
It is a rare sight
You can stay as long as you want
Even if forever
Your space I will not haunt
If our ties sever

But you don't need to worry
We'll be just fine
In a parallel universe, honey
You and I do rhyme
No matter what the stars say
I know I am right
You seem so far away
In time I'll see your light

There is one thing you should know though
Even if you already do
This chapter I have not closed
I doubt, neither have you
For if you did take my hand
If you took it in faith
On firm ground we could stand
We could change our fates

I swear that you can rest assured
Don't be obliged
When we talk there's no need to feel weird
Just come along for the ride
Now if you do agree with my crazy theory
Just say "I concur"
I will then know and believe
I've found her

© Rahul Chidambaran 2011

1 comment: